Please review Perigeaux’s shipping policies below before placing an order on our website. If you have any questions about our shipping procedures, don’t hesitate to call – 410-586-2710.
- At this time, Perigeaux can only sell and ship to the states of Maryland and Virginia, and the District of Columbia. All other state shipping addresses will return an error in the shopping cart.
- All orders will be processed as quickly as possible. Please allow 2 business days to process your order before shipping.
- Delivery of the package depends on the distance from Perigeaux Winery and the day the order was received.
- All orders are shipped and delivered Monday through Friday.
- Orders are shipped via UPS Ground.
- International sales or shipping isn’t available at this time.
- We cannot deliver wine to P.O. Boxes – please provide a physical address where someone 21 or older can sign for the wine.
- All packages containing alcohol must be signed for upon delivery by an adult (21 years of age or older). UPS will not leave such packages on the door step, even if the recipient has requested this.
- UPS will attempt to deliver packages containing alcohol 3 times before sending it back to Perigeaux. Perigeaux is not responsible for additional shipping charges.
- If a package returns, please contact the Tasting Room at 410-586-2710. A re-shipping fee will be applied to all orders that are sent back out.